Tennessee Land & Lakes offers the most desirable Tennessee property on the market today. With miles of shoreline, our properties offer extraordinary direct waterfront, water view and private wooded parcels. Whether you’re looking for tranquility and privacy or countless recreational opportunities (boating, fishing, and swimming to say the least) we have it all. The beautiful landscapes and overall ambiance will take your breath away. Come see why our properties are considered the most desirable waterfront property in Tennessee today.
Woodlands of Nashville
Nashville’s Newest Large Acreage Address
Just off I-40 West, TN
2-8 Acre Homesites starting at $39,900
New Home on 3 Acres – $239,900
If you’re looking for privacy, look no further for the ultimate in peace and solitude. The only neighbors you will see is the overwhelming families of deer. Situated be hide a gated entrance, with new paved roads, utilities and yes…high speed internet to keep you connected when you want.
- 45 minutes from West Nashville, Minutes of I-40 West
- All Lot are Unique and Oversized
- New Survey
- Near Hospitals & Shopping
- Abuts Private 1600 Acre Protected Wildlife Preserves
- New Gated Private Roads and Utilities Including Natural Gas and High Speed Broadband Internet
- Lush Forest Feel, Mature Hardwoods, Private Home Settings
- Financing Available
Call for an Appointment and Pricing: (855) 566-2034
Lakeside Estate Liquidation – Oct 28th
Kentucky Lake, TN
5 to 25 Acres Starting at $24,900
1,140 Sq Ft Starter Building on 5 Acres – $79,900
Live outside exciting Nashville in a country setting for just pennies on the dollar.
On Saturday October 28th, this unique 512 acre property with frontage on sought after Kentucky Lake, just over an hour from West Nashville will be parceled off at half of its market value.
Because all properties front on county maintained paved roads with utilities in place, including high speed internet.
No road maintenance expense and no HOA dues.
A huge value passed on to you the buyer at no cost.
Properties start at $24,900.
- Direct Access to Kentucky Lake
- Nearby Public Boat Launch
- Country Setting Just One Hour from Nashville
- Minutes from Parsons, Tennessee
- Close Proximity to University of Tennessee, Martin
- No HOA or Fees
- County maintained paved roads and access to public water, electric and high speed broadband internet
- Financing Available
Call for an Appointment and Pricing: (866) 639-3317