Tennessee Land & Lakes offers the most desirable Tennessee property on the market today. With miles of shoreline, our properties offer extraordinary direct waterfront, water view and private wooded parcels. Whether you’re looking for tranquility and privacy or countless recreational opportunities (boating, fishing, and swimming to say the least) we have it all. The beautiful landscapes and overall ambiance will take your breath away. Come see why our properties are considered the most desirable waterfront property in Tennessee today.
Emerald Bay on Kentucky Lake
Kentucky Lake Dockable Lakefront
Kentucky Lake/Tennessee River
14 Acres – Dockable Lakefront – Only $99,500
Fronting on a quiet county road with public water, electric, natural gas and high speed internet. There are no expensive roads to maintain, there are NO homeowner dues EVER saving you hundreds a month, thousands a year and tens of thousands over a lifetime.
An INCREDIBLE value, at an AFFORDABLE price with the best Lakes and Rivers Tennessee has to offer.
- RV Friendly
- Boat to the Gulf of Mexico
- Main Channel Kentucky Lake/Tennessee River/Inland Waterway
- Minutes off I-40
- 90 Minutes West of Nashville
- No HOA Dues or Fees
- County Maintained Roads
- City Water
- Natural Gas
- High Speed Internet/Phone
- Average Lot Size is 14 Acres
- Bank Financing Available
- No Time Frame to Build!
Call for an Appointment and Pricing: (888) 558-4315
Woodlands of Nashville
BIG LAND BUYING OPPORTUNITY
Just Minutes off I-40 West
3-42 Acre Homesites starting at $35,500
New 2000 sqft Home on 3+ Acres – $259,900 or New Starter Building on 3 Acres $89,900
These properties offer gentle slops, beautiful trees for peace and seclusion. but in a gated community with paved roads and utilities. Also, it is located only 45 minutes West of Music City, Nashville Tennessee. The best of both worlds the excitement of the city and the tranquility of the country.
Nashville is a great place to live and raise a family..people love living here.
And with a Rich Job Market, Tennessee’s Low Taxes and No State Income Tax, it’s Affordable.
There’s nothing like it! Don’t compromise! Don’t hesitate! Call Today!
- Under an Hour from West Nashville, Minutes of I-40 West
- All Lot are Unique and Oversized, Average Homesite is 4 Acres
- New Survey
- Near Hospitals & Shopping
- Abuts Private 1600 Acre Protected Wildlife Preserves
- New Gated Private Roads and Utilities Including Natural Gas and High Speed Broadband Internet
- Lush Forest Feel, Mature Hardwoods, Private Home Settings
- Financing Available
Call for an Appointment and Pricing: (855) 566-2034